& Arboriculture Training Courses :
Basic Chainsaw Course
- Workshop and site safety.
- Machine components and controls.
- Guide bar saw chain and engine
- Health and safety features of
- Starting and pre-cutting tests.
- Cross-cutting timber.
- Site safety and PPE.
- Environmental and legal requirements.
- Felling, takedown and snedding
trees up to 380mm in diameter.
- Conversion and cross-cutting.
- Use of felling and timber handling
Please read Course
A five-day training-only course for
a maximum of four people.
Dates & Location:
Beddgelert, N. Wales
31st March to 4th April 2014
£ 550 plus VAT.
[Prices are based on a full course (i.e. a minimum of 4 persons).
Where a course is run for fewer than 4, the cost per person may be proportionally